Saturday, December 24, 2005

Happy Christmas!

All good wishes for a fun-filled season!

I'll be back again once it's all over.



Smoog said...

She really is criminally cute, you know. I'm sure she's pure evil, as well as being the next big thing in LangPo.

Bluesky_Liz said...

Have a wonderful Christmas, Rob. :)

Paula said...

How very cute, she is, Rob.

Have a wonderful Christmas, you and yours.

Cookala said...

Rob, she's a real cutie alright! Say hello to a future heart breaker! Anywho, hope your holidays are wonderful in every way.

Rob Mackenzie said...

Thanks everyone. It's been a really busy Christmas for me. Tomorrow I plan to do as little as possible - not meet anyone, not go anywhere.

My daughter keeps expecting more presents to appear under the tree every morning. When we take it down, there will be a riot.

Cookala said...

HEH. That gave me a bit of a chuckle, though I'm sorry for your coming pain. heh. thank you, I needed a laugh right now. (I owe you one.)