Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Utter! In Edinburgh

How about that? I'm in a poster. You might also spot the brilliant Tim Turnbull (centre) and Tim Wells (bottom left) there if you look closely (click on the image for an enlarged version). I will do my very best to live up to the "captivating humorists" tag.

It's all happening from 8-29 August during the Edinburgh Festival and I'll be performing poems on various dates. The complete Utter! programme is out, which looks great (and free). I'll publicise it again nearer the time.

2 comments:

Liz said...

Cool poster, Rob...actually, the whole idea is cool... having poetry as part of the Edinburgh Festival is bound to move poetry in different circles and that can't be bad. Nice tag that too : )

Rob said...

Yes, I think it will be good. The guy behind it all is Richard Tyrone-Jones, who is from London and has put an enormous amount of energy into organising the event.