Friday, July 25, 2008

Revamp

As you can tell, a revamp of this blog is underway. I have a new template (not sure whether I'll keep it or not). Blogger said my content would be preserved, but all my links seem to have disappeared. I saved my old template, but the html links from that old one doesn't seem to work in the new one. Does this mean I have to reinsert everything manually?! Aaaargh... I never would have started if I'd known that!

However, one way or another, I'll eventually get the links back up.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Preferred the old template!

Great pic.


ABJ

Alison said...

Dear Rob

Am ashamed to realise it has taken me till now to tell you that I read your blog every week. I particularly like all the news which somehow doesn't reach me in darkest Gloucestershire... so do hope you will continue, but don't wear yourself out over the links!

Thanks, anyway, belatedly!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crafty Green Poet said...

You shouldn't have lost links when changing templates, new Blogger does usually preserve them (certainly did the twice that i cahnged template), very annoying that you lost yours!

Unknown said...

It depends on how old your template was, whether you lose things or not... but I can see that you've been busy, anyway.