Thursday, July 01, 2010

The Salt Summer Raffle

Well, it’s been a long time (“been a long time, been a long lonely, lonely lonely, lonely, lonely time”).

So what can have shaken me out of my blog hiatus? This, Salt Publishing’s summer raffle. With every Salt book you buy before 1st September, you’ll be entered into a raffle. The winner gets the next twenty publications, and there are various consolation prizes too (details at the link).

Of course, I’d be more than grateful if you’d consider buying the fabulous paperback version of The Opposite of Cabbage but there are plenty of other terrific books. I’m happy to recommend books to anyone who isn’t sure what the books are like (let me know the kind of poetry or prose you like and I’ll recommend a Salt book or two).

I have felt more in the mood for blogging over the last couple of weeks than for some time, but I’ll be otherwise engaged for most of July. However, in August, Surroundings will be back in action (I think).

No comments: