Wednesday, October 17, 2007

qarrtsiluni unfolding

I’ve just finished my guest-editor stint at qarrtsiluni. I’ll try to post a few reflections soon. It’s been interesting to find myself on the ‘other side’ of the submission process for a while.

Although submissions have now closed, material we’ve accepted will continue to appear throughout the month, so keep looking in, or – better still – bookmark the site or subscribe to it. I think we’ve put together a good issue, mainly thanks to the consistently high quality of submissions. That was one welcome surprise for me, as I’d expected far more weak efforts. Instead we often had to reject work that wasn’t bad at all. I hope you enjoy the unfolding issue. If you like any piece in particular, you can give feedback to the writer by using the comments boxes.

No comments: